Ayurveda does not follow the same algorithm as Modern Science for diagnosis. Its diagnosis based on:
Vata,Pita and Kapha
Wonderful speech by ShashiTharoor, emphasis that Ayurveda is independent therapy and cannot be measured based on the metrics set by Allopathy. The key excerpts from the Shashi Throor’s speech:
- Ayurveda does not cure particular disease or ailment on one part of body but this therapy treats the whole body.
- Unlike modern medicine practice which treats patients based on symptoms or symptomatic treatment Ayurveda cures systmatic way.
- Allopathic drugs are prescribed on symptomatic principle while Ayurvedic treates the root cause.
- Ayurveda & Panchkarma therapy exists at its own and no need to balance against modern science.
- Please do not not under evaluate Ayurveda by saying that reserach is not documented the way its done in Allopathy.